Friday, September 12, 2008
Bonus- SIX Things About Each Snarky Girl
Poppy's out of town and we got tagged by my AWESOME friend Laurie, (THE HR expert) for a meme that requires we BOTH tell 6 things about ourselves. So I'll tell you mine and make up Poppy's for her, knowing full well hers are false:
1. I don't like Halloween haunted houses, I get freaked out because I can't see and even when I can, I still jump when Jason comes at me with a saw. I don't scream, I grab on to whoever's in front of me, regardless of who they are.
2. I've lived in Spain and Mexico and have a degree in Spanish but had no one to practice with when I came home so it's mostly gone now.
3. I have an affinity for cheese. I ate so much as a child I had to take suppositories many times. Totally worth it.
4. I have an insane fear of turkeys and am completely happy to eat them at Thanksgiving since one attacked me as a child in a wildlife reserve. I hate you, turkeys.
5. I can cook Mexican food really well.
6. Fernet is my least favorite alcohol. Absinthe was less harsh, I'm not even kidding. Anyone who offers me a shot of Fernet will get karate chopped in the neck.
1. Poppy is 6'7" tall.
2. Poppy is Elton John's stylist.
3. Poppy's biggest fears are puppies, nuns and Jack Black.
4. She's a pianist and was a child prodigy but now only plays rap.
5. Her glasses are fake.
6. Poppy is 4'9" tall.
THOSE WHO ARE TAGGED (non-optional, blog it wherever you like):
3. Drew Fristoe
5. The Mudflap
6. THE Lisa Sanderson
The rules to play are …
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Laurie threatened to give me a purple nurple if this is broken, so do your part!!!